Complimentary Pass Terms
- The Complimentary Coal Operator One Or Three Day Exhibition Only Pass is for qualified coal operators only. Coal Operators include engineers and management personnel from mining companies, consultants, regulators, etc. All Complimentary Pass recipients MUST pre-register by March 31 at www.uscoalshow.com/attend/registration.
No walkups, day of event or on-site registration is permitted for any free passes.
- The complimentary coal operator one or three day exhibition only pass allows access to the conference floor ONLY. The complimentary pass is not valid for any full conference registration. The complimentary pass does not guarantee access to post-conference materials. The Complimentary Pass recipient or user will not receive credit for professional development hours (PDHs). To receive PDHs, users must purchase a full-conference registration. MMI reserves the right to revoke any Complimentary Pass for any reason.
- Complimentary Passes are issued to, can be picked up by, and used by only the individual named in the registration. Complimentary Passes are non-transferable after they have been picked up. All Complimentary Passes are the sole property of MMI.
- Event admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws.
- Complimentary Passes may not be used as a prize in any form of promotion, contest, game, or sweepstakes without written pre-approval from MMI.
- MMI may offer prizes to drawings, contests, and promotions (“Promotions”) through the Complimentary Pass program. These prizes are subject to age restrictions, which apply to all winners of any such prizes.
- By signing up for a Complimentary Pass you agree to allow MMI and MMI’s partners to email you to provide you with information about special events and promotions, and to notify you of prize winners for MMI Promotions.
- Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Event by MMI, or others on behalf of MMI, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Event, each Participant hereby grants MMI permission to use the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
- Participant represents and warrants to MMI that the Participant has full authority to complete this Complimentary Pass registration.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MMI BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANTS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE REGISTRATION, CREDENTIALS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF MMI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. MMI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- Each Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold MMI and its officers, employees, volunteers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with each Participant’s use of the Complimentary Pass, or any Participant’s violation of the Terms.
- The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Each Participant and MMI hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Jacksonville, Florida and agrees that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
- MMI reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to each Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.